Jeep Club Rules in Kansas City
KC Jeep Club members agree to the following:
1. I understand and agree to abide by the KC Jeep Club by-Laws.
2. I recognize that when taking a 4-wheel drive vehicle on natural terrain and unpaved roads, there is inherent risk. I hereby agree to assume all risks relating to KC Jeep Club events, and knowingly participate in driving upon unpaved roads, hills and byways that are in a natural state.
3. I agree to hold harmless all officers, directors, members and volunteers of KC Jeep Club from any and all liability and claims resulting from but not limited to, any loss, injury, or damages sustained by me or my vehicle, or resulting from my actions due to my participation in or involvement with the KC Jeep Club.
4. I agree to assume all risk of injury to any passenger in my vehicle during KC Jeep Club Events.
5. I understand that all guests participating in KC Jeep Club events must sign a release form prior to said event.
6. I agree that in the event of any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement arising from or relating to my membership in the KC Jeep Club, the parties hereto shall use their best effort to settle the dispute, claim, question, or disagreement. They shall consult and negotiate with each other in good faith and attempt to reach a just and equitable solution satisfactory to both parties. If they do not reach such solution within a period of 60 days, then all disputes, claims, questions, or differences shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The arbitration hearing will take place within 50 miles of Kansas City, MO unless both parties agree to a different
location. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon all parties.
7. I understand my membership dues, in the amount of $30.00 are due at time of application and annually by January 31st to continue membership.
8. I understand my membership includes all members of the household under the age of 18.
9. I understand additional Jeeps within my household may be added to my membership at a cost of $15.00 per vehicle.
10. I understand membership dues are non-refundable.